The Most Popular Aluminum Fence Colors
The Most Popular Aluminum Fence Colors
Your front yard isn’t JUST your front yard. It’s the first impression of your life that greets your guests, the feature that neighbors walking their dogs admire, and the view you see every single day when you come home from work.
Sprucing up your yard with a beautifully designed aluminum fence from Freedom Fence & Railing is the affordable way to gain more safety, style, privacy, and protection with one simple installation. Whether you’re interested in the extra design aesthetic, or the extra safety, you can freshen up your home’s exterior and boost your curb appeal with a stunning palette of aluminum fence colors.
Keep reading to learn more about the Regis metal fence colors we offer, how to select your favorite, and why to trust Freedom Fence, the leading fence installer in Monaca, PA.
Exploring Your Metal Fence Color Options
Once upon a time, aluminum fences only came in a handful of standard hues. But our color palette has evolved – and we couldn’t be more excited! At Freedom Fence & Railing, we have over 12 unique aluminum fence styles and colors to ensure you find one that perfectly matches your style, your budget, and your home’s exterior.
Let’s dive right in and take a look at the 5 most popular aluminum fence colors our team has installed this year:5 Aluminum Fence Colors
- Satin Black — The most popular metal fence color is Satin Black – hands down! This classic black look is the staple of aluminum fencing. Pairing well with brick and most other home exterior siding colors, it’s a timeless color on a timeless fence style.
- Textured Bronze – Coming in second on our list of most popular aluminum fence colors is Textured Bronze. For a natural look that goes well with hardscape or stone exteriors, this is the color we suggest! Use caution, however, when considering bronze against siding that is grey or white, as this can “washout” or blend the two statement pieces together – and not in the way most people like.
- Sandy Shore — An interesting color choice with lots of personality, the Sandy Shore aluminum fence color option is the added pop of color that your yard has been wanting!
- Speckled Walnut — The Speckled Walnut is the epitome of rustic exterior design. For a modern farmhouse vibe as strong as any seen on HGTV, this is the metal fence color for you! This burnt-red-brown color pairs nicely with any light-colored home exterior.
- Silver — This aluminum fence color matches almost any home exterior, with a twist on the typical color scheme. Silver aluminum fencing is truly a wild card option – it’s eye-catching, bold, and unique!
The Do’s & Don’ts of Metal Fence Design
Now that you’re a bit more familiar with the aluminum fencing colors that are available to you, how are you expected to pick just one?
When it comes to deciding on the right color for your home, ultimately, the choice is yours. While we can make metal fence color suggestions to you, we understand it is your yard and your design!
However, if you are still struggling to finalize a color, we’re happy to help. Here are a few do’s and don’ts to keep in mind when selecting the aluminum fence of your dreams.
Consider your siding & shutter colors – A fence is more than just an extension of your house – it’s the first impression that will preface your design style, in addition to better protecting your home and family. Because of this, you should select a color that complements the color of your home and shutters. See the color tips above for specific pairings that look great together!
Note the landscaping – In addition to complementing the house, the right metal fence color can actually also complement your yard! Take note of whether you have more shades of leafy greenery or more colorful flowerbeds surrounding where your fence will be placed.
“Just pick one” – An aluminum fence lasts a lifetime, and you’ll be looking at this fence for as long as you live in your house – so make sure you love it. Take time to really think about your color scheme and personal style. Additionally, call our team of seasoned experts for a professional’s opinion.
Disregard HOA’s – If you live in a development or community with a Homeowner’s Association, always check the regulations surrounding fence height, color, size, or style before installing. The last thing you want as a homeowner is to spend time and money choosing a metal fence color, only to have it reverted by your HOA.
Aluminum Fencing’s Professional Team: Freedom Fencing
For all your aluminum fencing needs, choose Freedom Fence & Railing! We proudly install Regis fences for both residential and commercial projects.
Allow us to bring our showroom to you and present you with all the colors and styles we can offer. Our free of obligation pricing estimates are our gift to you! Call now or fill out our short form to get started.
We look forward to working with you!